(Get 2012 Planned in Only 5 Fun Hours)
At last your planning’s done; you know where you’re going and what you need to do every month of 2012 to make that happen; you know how you’re going to make the income you want in the year ahead; you know what clients you want and where to find them.Imagine…
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Would you like to feel that way? Well you can. It’s still not too late. All you need is 5 hours from 9.30 – 2.30.
“I can’t recommend Heather’s Masterclasses highly enough. Not only does she introduce techniques which I’ve remembered and felt the benefit of months later… she also creates an inviting, warm atmosphere in which to learn and develop. One of Heather’s many strengths is her ability to make you feel immediately at home, so that you can get on with the day’s schedule with great ease.
I have taken many pointers from that day and I’m sure there was some subtle yet deeply effective coaching going on which has transformed the way I now approach projects.
You can’t help but feel elevated, inspired and committed after one of Heather’s Masterclasses”
Lou Beegan – Bite-Entertainment.co.uk/
In small groups of 6 people maximum, we’ll work through a number of steps to:
- Review the past year and pick out the learning points
- Get clear on where you are and where you want to go
- Set your top goals
- Put in place your plans for 2012
In July 2012 we’ll be running planning masterclasses for those whose work is in line with schools and academia or those who like to start their year in September. We’ll also run some 6 month check-up sessions here too to see how you’re getting on.
(That’s the Question…But What’s the Answer?”)
Blogging is another tool you can use in your business but it doesn’t always come naturally to you. I’ve seen so many people get carried away with the idea and then have no clue what to do and/or how to do it. With no thought to planning, you get your blog set up but 3 months later all that’s to be seen is the original post with no updates or comments. That can be worse than never having it in the first place! As with many things, some thought and planning can really make the difference.
Join our Blogging Masterclasses
In small groups of 6 people maximum, we’ll work through the following:
- Do you blog? Is it working for you?
- Why should you blog? What will it do for you?
- How do you get started?
- How often do you need to do it?
- How and where will you find content?
- How blogging can build your business and profile
- How your blog can enhance your networking
- How can you integrate it into your work for maximum effect with least effort?
“You will be pleased to know I can’t stop blogging! It’s your darn fabulous Masterclass that’s done it! I now blog or write so much that my keyboard is getting worn out. I need to reign in in a bit. I am averaging one new newletter/blog a week….is this too much? I can’t remember what you said about frequency. Anyhow…just thought you would like to know that you inspired me.”
Ruth Keel - Superstyling.me.uk/
Are you ready to get blogging? Next Masterclasses run March 2012 – Full details available here
We will be running more of these in May/June and September/October so do make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter (see top of page) so you will be first in line to hear about these!
Planning Experience in Burgundy – November 2012
This is to whet your appetite for Nov 2012 when you’ll be looking back at the year and planning for 2013. You will be joining me in Burgundy, France for a couple of days in what will be WaringWell’s first ever “Planning experience”. Be pampered and nurtured as you bring your business to the centre of your attention and lavish upon it all the attention you wish for what will be your business’s best year to date.
- There will be time to share your business’s experiences, hopes and dreams with other like-minded women in a safe, warm and nurturing environment and to get their input and thoughts. There will be plenty of thinking time, facilitated discussion as well as small group and 1-2-1 guidance from your facilitators, all small business owners too.
- You will have the space and time you need to put together a realistic, detailed plan that will enable you to start the new year in a place of clarity and strength where you can maximise the year ahead.
- Having spent good quality time with a small supportive group, there will also be ongoing support during the year ahead to inspire and motivate you and keep you on track.
If this appeals to you, let us know so we can keep you posted as things develop. There will be payment options.
More Brand New Masterclasses planned for 2012 are:
- “Fishing for Clients? 5 Ways to ensure they don’t get away”
- “10 Ways to Bring in the Cash when the Flow is Slow”
To be first to hear about new events and subscriber discounts, don’t forget to sign up for our free newsletter, Tales From the Pavilion (see sign-up at top of page).